- Royal Effem Illuminating Powder
- L’Oreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Secretive (base)
- Pure Anada e/s in Black Tie
- L’Oreal e/s in Beige Taupe
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Royal Effem Blush Compact in 033
- Vapour Atmosphere Foundation in 120
- Maybelline Shine Seduction Lipgloss in 130
I opted for a different foundation today, one that previously I didn’t think cut the mustard for autumn/winter wear – Vapour’s Atmosphere Luminous Foundation. This foundation is perfect for light coverage, and really gives a lovely natural glow in this glorious sunshine!
From left to right: Royal Effem’s Compact Blush in .33 is a megawatt pink with a slight coral undertone. Pure Anada’s Black Tie is a firm favourite of mine being dark enough to use for a smokey eye, but still shimmery and with some aubergine dimension to it. L’Oreal’s Beige Taupe is a tricky one to photograph. It is a true mink shade, with a heather shimmer to it when applied.